If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase, together with written request for refund or exchange to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Book can be returned if
- The Book was wrongly shipped to you.
- The Book was damaged during shipment.
Important NOTE : All returned Book(s) must abide by the condition below for a successful refund or exchange process :
To return the Book, you must ensure that :
- The return must be made within 7 days from the date the Book was received, and within 30 days of your purchase.
- The Book returned must be returned unused, and with its original packaging and its receipt.
The return policy does not cover the following :
- Late delivery of Book(s).
- The customer changing his/her mind on the purchase(s).
Procedure of returning the product :
1. Take a photo of the damaged/wrongly shipping product(s).
2. Email the photo to email@example.com with the subject “Request for Return”.
3. In the email, kindly include the details below :
- Name of buyer
- Contact Number
- Photo(s) of the damaged or wrongly shipped product
- Brief state the reason of returning
- A copy of the Invoice from Sitpah Selvaratnam
- Whether a refund or an exchange is requested
- If exchange, address for exchange
- If a refund, the account or manner to process the refund.
4. The customer will also need to return the damaged or wrongly shipped item(s) to Sitpah Selvaratnam at the address stated below :
c/o 101 Chambers, Suite 3.2, Level 3, Block B, The Five @ KPD, Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Postal cost of returned product(s) will be borne by the customer.
5. Sitpah Selvaratnam team will investigate the matter and will update the customer within 7 working days after receiving the damaged or wrongly shipped item(s) from the customer.
6. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Once the return request is approved, Sitpah Selvaratnam will ship the exchanged item to the address and contact stated in the email of the customer. Delivery time may take 14/21 days upon receipt of the wrongly shipped or damaged Book.
If your refund is approved, then your refund will be processed, to the desired account, within twenty-one (21) days.
Late or missing refunds(if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at 012-307 3962 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org